Are you ambitious, dedicated, and ready to learn? Do you want to work with a progressive, committed, and technically-strong team, where mechanics, electronics, and software are an important interplay? Then maybe you are our new mechatronics engineer.
The job includes:
- Embedded software development with C/C++
- PCB design and testing
- Mechanical integration using CAD programs
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
Your background and competences:
- Minimum three years of experience from a relevant manufacturer
- Accountable and proactive
- Able to work independently, in a team and without supervision
- Thrives working in a flat organization where results are more important than titles
- Fluent in danish and English
- Experience with version-control management (for example Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with RTOS architectures (for example ChibiOS/RT or FreeRTOS)
- Experience with PCB design software (for example Altium, KiCad)
- Experience with CAD (for example SOLIDWORKS, NX, Fusion 360)
- Some experience with software/electrical/mechanical problem-solving
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding the position or UXV Technologies as a company and workplace, please contact Salma Salameh on +45 52 30 92 07.
If you are interested in the job, we are looking forward to receiving your resume and a short application which can be submitted in the form below.
We are regularly interviewing relevant candidates.
Last date for applications: January 29, 2021